Project Engineer (File Based, MAM & Playout Systems) - New York
- Assist with the design and installation of Broadcast Media Solutions internationally
- Work with technical team lead and other teams members throughout the project life cycle to establish and adapt projects plans and milestones
- Own and deliver crucial elements of the project’s technical deployment
- Drive customer satisfaction by delivering systems to an agreed specification
- Routine reporting on project progress and issues to internal stakeholders
- Escalate issues to Research and Development team for resolution
- Fulfill ongoing and sustaining engineering support where needed
- Education in Broadcast, Computer Networking, Mechatronics or similar technical discipline
- Successful planning and implementation of a technical project
- Good fault finding skills with the ability to resolve problems
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and translate into practical use
The following would be an asset but not required:
- Familiar with the Unix operating system
- Experience with relation & non-relational databases (eg. Oracle, MySQL, Elastic Search)
- Experience with broadcast automation, device control and media management
- Experience with SCRUM agile work planning methods
- Knowledge of current digital video compression standards and file types
- Computer networking knowledge
Location: New York, USA
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!