Networking Equipment Developer
Junior or senior candidates will be considered for these openings.
- Linux networking development, embedded experience would be an asset
- Strong C++ skills
- Experience with Ethernet or IP switching
- Academic exposure or experience in either graph theory or combinatorics and optimizations
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Be results oriented, self-motivated, and a team player
- Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent academic background
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!