Evertz IT and Infrastructure Team Lead
- Provision of a full spectrum internal IT support function for our UK staff, covering the Winnersh buildings and satellite offices in Manchester, Aberdeen, and Singapore. Support covers hardware, software, networks, applications and web-based services.
- Management of building facilities including door entry systems, alarms, lighting and plumbing. This involves liaising with contractors to ensure any problems are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
- Procure, build, maintain and support PCs, Laptops, and Servers. Includes asset management, moves, additions and changes
- Ensure the availability, functionality and capacity of the Projects and Development infrastructure meets the needs of the teams, including virtualisation infrastructure.
- Initiate, scope, plan and deliver IT and Infrastructure projects to time and budget with an effective communications plan, as directed by the MD
- Escalation of business critical or service impacting issues to senior management and key stakeholders
- Maintain information security standards
- Management of 3rd party relationships and service providers
- Minimum of A level education (or equivalent), ideally a Graduate in a Computing, Scientific or Mathematical discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in broad based IT and Infrastructure support role, ideally in a small-medium sized organisation
- Track record of successful IT project delivery
- Ideally Microsoft Certified or significant practical experience with Windows Server 2012 R2, Window 7/8.1, SharePoint
- Knowledge of Linux based systems.
- Commitment to the highest security standards, ideally ISO 27001
- High command of written and verbal English
- Desirable skills & experience: MS Windows Servers, MS Exchange, Outlook, and ActiveSync, MS Distributed Filing Systems & Replication, Remote desktop tools such as Web Ex and Team Viewer, Ticketing systems such as SpiceWorks
Location: Reading, UK
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!