Systems Pre-Commissioning Technologist
- Configure and test systems based on system configuration drawings
- Troubleshoot system interoperability issues
- Interfacing with customers for FATs and gathering system workflow information
- Other related duties as required
- 3 year Electrical Technology Co-op or 4 year Electrical Engineering program
- Experience in electronics testing and troubleshooting is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving ability, time management skills and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Be result oriented Be self-motivated
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!