Solutions Architect - Media/Broadcast Enterprise Systems
- Work collaboratively with the account manager to define and document the scope
- Provide initial solutions to clients with Evertz equipment selection & systems design, refine over the design process to provide final quotation and supporting documentation
- Work with internal resources and the client to provide client demonstrations and/or documentation as proof of concept system, as required
- Work collaboratively with internal, client and third party teams to understand current and future business and technical requirements
- Take lead on proposal creation and refinement, take ownership and produce accurate documentation for bid set.
- Identify and manage project risks, clearly state assumptions, and work with client and internal resources to mitigate risks in advance of deployment.
- Ultimately create a clear and well thought out design package, initial project schedules, gap analysis, functional specifications, and budget
- Identifying new customers and building relationships while maintaining the existing customer base
- Act as the technical authority throughout the design, pre-commissioning, onsite commissioning, training and sustaining engineering phases
- Travel as required to client sites
- Experience in designing, documenting and sustaining full life cycle end-to-end enterprise-wide client facing projects.
- Experience working with file-based broadcast, production, post-production, non-linear distribution, automated transcoding and quality control, business/traffic systems type deployments and workflows i.e. the complete broadcast and media food chain.
- Electronics engineering (or similar) education
- Problem-solving, and strong communication skills
- Results oriented, self-motivated, and team player
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!