Stockroom Attendant – Finished Goods
- Controlling input and output of the Finished Goods Warehouse
- Allocate product to customer orders
- Cycle counts on Finished Goods Warehouse inventory
- Maintain a clean and tidy work space
- Compliance with all Evertz Policies and Procedures
- Other related duties as required
- Able to work overtime when required
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Be results oriented, self motivated and a team player
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work independently
- High school diploma
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!