- Provide product demonstrations, implement test systems and assist in basic on site training
- Maintain up to date knowledge of company’s products and services
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements, promote company’s products and services and to provide sales support
- Liaison between customers, product marketing and engineering departments to assess product features and ensure system solution performance
- Contribute technical information, itemized bill of materials, and solution diagrams for proposals, quotations and contracts
- Participate in new product introduction plans
- Maintain up to date knowledge base on industry news and trends, company’s products and services, and competitive landscape
- Liaison with Operations to provide local technical expertise with key projects and programs as required. This would be a dotted line reporting role
- A minimum of 5 years of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is required within the Broadcast, Video Service Provider or similar market sectors
- University degree in related subjects preferred. Industry specific experience is desired with experience in complex Broadcast MAM, Automation and/or Workflow management systems preferred
- Knowledge of principles and methods for demonstrating, promoting, and selling products and services including appropriate processes and procedures
- Knowledge of practical application of relevant engineering sciences and technologies including principles, techniques, procedures, and design of products and solutions
- Knowledge of principles and methods required to provide solutions and support geared toward substantive customer satisfaction levels
- Knowledge and experience in system design techniques, tools, and principles involved in the creation of market appropriate technical diagrams and textual documentation and solution modeling
- General understanding of production processes, quality control, costs, and techniques utilized in the manufacture and distribution of products
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design along with ability to participate and measure results
- Basic knowledge of Oracle 10G or similar
- Knowledge of structure and content of internetworking technologies such as Ethernet, TCP/IP, video/audio over IP, Fiber Channel, and InfiniBand
- Knowledge of signal processing standards in both standard and high definition along with broadcast video quality specifics
- Knowledge of comprehension of RAID concepts, switching matrix, and related redundancy and failure over systems.
- High level familiarity with real time video compression, IP networking and video-centric delivery infrastructures in the company’s target markets
- Must have comprehension of industry standards such as DVB, SMPTE, SCTE, etc, as relevant to the Media & Entertainment industry
- Experience with operating systems: Linux, Windows, HP-UX, Solaris, and Apple OS X
Location: Berkshire, UK
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!