In your role, as AV Product Specialist, you will work closely with engineering and sales to drive new product and feature introductions, help drive knowledge transfer to internal teams such as Solutions and Sales and provide sales engineering support. This position is a challenging and rewarding mix that combines technical know-how with inter-personal skills. You will be part of a high-energy team dealing with exciting applications and cutting-edge products.
- Remain current on all AV products and feature capabilities and be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) into Sales
- Lead trade show technical preparations and coordinate the sourcing, staging, testing and preparation of all equipment to guarantee success
- Coordinate, source, build, rehearse and execute Proofs of Concept and Demonstration Systems as required
- Lead technical discussions with new system integrators and partners learning our products, APIs and interfaces
- Assist with New Product Introductions by facilitating timely knowledge transfer, reviewing first application designs for correctness and tracking first application Purchase Order commitments
- Maintain clear and detailed engineering logs of all issues and discoveries to facilitate follow up and resolution
- Other strategic tasks as assigned
- College or University education in Electrical, Electronic, or Computer Engineering or Technology
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with networked AV equipment in a Broadcast, pro-AV or Unified Collaboration domain
- Prior experience with Evertz SDVN products is a definite asset
- Demonstrated passion, high energy and independence in the execution of your work is essential
- Self-driven, with a desire to add value to an energetic team, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communicator with strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical skills and ability to champion issues to closure
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Must be eligible for travel to US and internationally
Location: Burlington, Ontario
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!