Software QA members within the Production Engineering team are responsible for validating industry leading broadcast and AV solutions at a modular and system level. Candidates should be ready to be challenged in an ever-changing industry.
Be on the forefront of the latest cutting edge technologies in traditional broadcast, broadcast SDN and ProAV tech spaces. Take pride knowing you have a pivotal role in advancing these technical fields and ensuring the Customer’s expectations for quality are always exceeded.
- Validate firmware and software releases from the development teams
- Interface with development and test teams to understand testing requirements
- Create, modify and execute both manual and automated test plans
- Track deficiencies using JIRA
- Work alongside the development teams to resolve software deficiencies
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 1-3 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance or a Software/Hardware Testing role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving ability and able to react to changing situations
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with modern software testing technologies
- Networking certification with experience is an asset
- Python certification with experience is an asset
- Diploma or Certification in Software Testing
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!