Entry & Intermediate level opportunities available.
As a member of the R&D team, you will be challenged with designing and testing the latest broadcast equipment and solutions incorporating the most advanced technology.
- C, C++, and python programming and debugging skills
- Real-Time Operating Systems and Embedded Linux experience essential
- Structured, object oriented design and programming techniques
- Data structures and embedded real-time applications
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP Networking
- Knowledge of digital hardware an asset (SoC, x86, ARM microprocessor and its peripherals, FPGA, etc.)
- Knowledge of information security an asset (authentication, encryption, cryptography)
- A degree in Electrical/Computer/Mechatronics Engineering or similar
- A minimum of 2 years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and proven interpersonal skills
- Be result oriented, self-motivated, willing to learn, and a team player
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!