Evertz is a growing Canadian high-technology company and a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of professional equipment for the television broadcast, film & HDTV production & post-production, cable and telco industries.
- Assemble frames according to frame layouts for customer systems
- Work with the QC, Finished Goods Warehouse and Test department daily
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong attention to detail is required.
- Be results oriented, self-motivated, and a team player
- Good communication skills, be able to interact with various departments
- AS400 experience is an asset
- Able to work without supervision in a fast paced environment
- High school diploma
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Basic knowledge of Computers, Microsoft Word and Excel
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!